Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson (aka Emma Watson) is an English actress, model, and activist. She rose to prominence after landing her first professional acting role as Hermione Granger in the famous Harry Potter film series, having acted only in school plays previously. Watson appeared in all eight Harry Potter films from 2001 to 2011, earning worldwide fame and critical accolades.
Emma Watson also continued to work outside of the Harry Potter films and appeared in the television adaptation of the novel Ballet Shoes and lending her voice to The Tale of Despereaux. She portrayed the title character’s adopted daughter in Noah (2014). In 2017, she starred as Belle in a live-action adaptation of the musical romantic fantasy film Beauty and the Beast.
Watson during (2011-2014) split her time between working on film projects and continuing her education, studying at Brown University and Worcester College, Oxford and graduating from Brown with a bachelor’s degree in English literature in 2014. As a fashion consultant, she helped create a line of clothing for People Tree. She was honored by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts in 2014, winning for British Artist of the Year.
Emma Watson Biography
Full Name: Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson
Nicknames: Em, Emmy, Emma
Profession: Actress, model, activist
Popular for: Portraying “Hermione Granger” in the Harry Potter series
Emma Watson Height: 1.65m (5 ft 4 in) (Updated)
Weight: 110 Pounds (50 kg)
Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
Figure Measurements (Approx): 86-58-86 cm (34-23-34 in)
Hair Color: Blonde
- Movie – Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone in India and USA) (2001)
Awards: Won – 20
Nominations – 36
Date of Birth: 15th April 1990
Emma Watson Age (2019): 29
Birthplace: Paris, France
- Dragon School, Oxford
- Headington School, Oxford
- Stagecoach Theatre Arts, Oxford (for theatre)
University: Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island
Religion: Not known
Address: Emma Watson
350 S. Beverly Dr.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212-4819
Emma Watson Affairs & Rumors
- Will Adamowicz (2011) – A student at Oxford University, they dated from 2011 until 2013. The pair separated because of Emms’s busy schedule.
- Matthew Janney (2014) – The Oxford University rugby player, Matthew Janney dated Emma for quite some time in 2014.
- Prince Harry Windsor (2015) – (Rumor) Duke of Sussex.
- Roberto Aguire (2015) – Roberto Aguire is a Mexican actor and producer. He was an intern at the special effects department during the filming of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire when.
- William Knight (2015) – American tech entrepreneur, William Knight, and Emma started dating in 2015. They dated for 2 years and called it quits in 2017.
- Robert Pattinson (2018) – (Rumor) English actor, model and musician.
- Chord Overstreet (2018) – Emma Watson started dating Chord Overstreet, an American actor in March 2018. By May 2018, they had separated.
Emma Watson Family
- Father – Chris Watson (Lawyer)
- Mother – Jacqueline Luesby (Lawyer)
- Siblings – Alex Watson (Brother), Toby Watson (Step Brother), Lucy Watson (Step Sister), Nina Watson (Step Sister)
Hobbies: Singing, dancing, playing field hockey, tennis, rounder, netball, and she also likes to take art classes
Colors: Light blue, white, cream
Drink: Gin and Tonic
Movies: Notting Hill (1999)
TV Series: Friend (1994-2004)
Favorite Harry Potter Book: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2003)
Favorite Perfume – Lancôme’s Trésor Midnight Rose
Net Worth: $72 Million
Emma Watson Interesting Facts
- Emma Watson wanted to become an actress from the age of 6 but she had never acted professionally before she was cast in the Harry Potter series as Hermione Granger.
- Emma is a cat person and has 2 cats named Bubbles and Domino.
- She knows a little bit of French as she lived in Paris till she was 5.
- Emma Watson Height is 5 feet and 4 inches.
- Watson was named after her paternal grandmother, who, after marriage became, Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson.
- Emma got her driver’s license on January 28, 2008, by clearing the test in the first attempt.
- She had a crush on Harry Potter co-star Tom Felton.
- Emma does not smoke cigarettes though she drinks beer.
- She is the youngest person to appear on the cover of Teen Vogue Magazine when she was 15.
- Emma Watson height weight.
- She also supports Wild Trout Trust.
- Watson had to come in 8 auditions before she was cast as Hermione.
- She is a certified yoga and meditation instructor.
- Emma Watson writes a diary entry every night before bed.
- She has said Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) and Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) are like brothers to her.
- She would go into a mosh pit in a rock concert if she could escape being a celebrity for a day, Emma Watson has said.
- Emma said she wanted a change after final Harry Potter film and decided to get a pixie cut but it took her two or three weeks to finally go through with it.
Emma Watson Twitter, Facebook, Instagram