Brian Awadis (aka FaZe Rug), is an American YouTube vlogger who has over 9.9 million subscribers and approximately 2 billion total video views. He is the director of Faze Rug Clan also. He is also a part of YouTube’s “Cloutgang” which also features fellow FaZe members and Cloutgang founders, FaZe Banks, Sommer Ray, Alissa Violet, The Martinez Twins, Ugly God, RiceGum, and Amar Koomz.
He is the youngest of two siblings, his elder sibling being his brother, Brandon. His father is frequently referred to as Papa Rug and his mother as Mama Rug.
He got recognition for posting prank videos. He has a self-titled Youtube channel which features vlogs and gaming videos. His most viewed video, “Cocaine Prank”, has approximately 17 million views.
Faze Rug Biography
Full Name: Brian Awadis
Popular for: His prank videos on Youtube
Faze Rug Height: 1.67m (5 ft 5 in)
Weight: 143 Pounds (65 kg)
Shoe Size (Approx): 6 (US)
Body Stats (Approx):
Chest – 36 in or 91 cm
Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
Hair Color: Black
- YouTube – FaZe Rug (2012)
- Movie – Hasn’t been cast in any movie yet
- TV Show – No appearance in any show yet
Date of Birth: 19th November 1996
Faze Rug Age (2018): 21
Birthplace: San Diego, California, United States
- College dropout
Religion: Not clear
Address: FaZe Rug
P.O. Box 261609
Faze Rug Affairs & Rumors
- Molly Eskam – (Rumor) Social media star. Molly can be seen in many vlogs of Faze and also some flirty messages have been exchanged between them on social media. She was also featured in Faze’s “Our First Kiss” video.
- Cailyn – (Rumor) Faze introduced his former girlfriend Cailyn in a video in December 2017. He revealed that they had parted on good terms as they both felt that it wasn’t the right time for them for being together.
Faze Rug Family
- Father – Referred as Papa Rug
- Mother – Referred as Mama Rug
- Sibling – Brandon Awadis (Elder Brother)
Hobbies: Doing pranks, playing video games
Sports: Basketball, Football
Range Rover Autobiography
Net Worth: $2 Million
Faze Rug Sub Count
- 1 Million Subscribers On October 9, 2015
- 2 Million Subscribers On April 14, 2016
- 3 Million Subscribers On August 11, 2016
- 4 Million Subscribers On December 28, 2016
- 5 Million Subscribers On April 29, 2017
- 6 Million Subscribers On August 12, 2017
- 7 Million Subscribers On January 2, 2018
- 8 Million Subscribers On March 29, 2018
- 9 Million Subscribers On June 24, 2018
Faze Rug Interesting Facts
- During schooling, he wanted to become a teacher.
- Faze Rug created his YouTube channel in July 2012.
- He has played baseball for the little league for 3 years as a kid.
- He tried for the basketball team in high school but failed so he started playing video games which carved his way to the world of online video gaming and ultimately YouTube.
- Faze owns a clothing line known as “Rug Wear”.
- He endorses many brands through his YouTube channel, such as GOAT Shoes, Scuf Gaming, Palms Casino Resort, Gucci, Gamma Labs, Gatorade.
- His distinctive features include an elongated chin and a prominent nose.
- His parents also have a YouTube channel, “Mama Rug and Papa Rug”, which has approximately 900K subscribers.
- He also has a related channel, “Brawadis”, which has over 3 million subscribers.
- Faze Rug calls his fans as “Rugrats”.
Faze Rug Youtube, Twitter, Instagram