Jared Corey Kushner (aka Jared Kushner) is an American investor, real-estate developer, and newspaper publisher who is currently the senior advisor to his father-in-law, Donald Trump, the President of the United States. Kushner is the elder son of real-estate developer Charles Kushner and is married to Ivanka Trump, daughter, and advisor of President Trump. He was the chief executive officer of the real-estate holding and development company Kushner Companies, and of Observer Media, publisher of the New York Observer. Jared Kushner is the co-founder and part owner of an online real-estate investment platform, Cadre.
Jared Kushner helped and run digital media strategy during the 2016 Trump presidential campaign. On January 9, 2017, he was named as a senior White House advisor. He was born to Seryl Kushner and Charles Kushner, a real-estate developer, and his paternal grandparents, Reichel, and Joseph Kushner were Holocaust survivors who came to the U.S. in 1949 from Navahrudak, Belarus. Kushner was raised in a Modern Orthodox Jewish family. He graduated from a Modern Orthodox yeshiva high school, in 1999. He was an honors student and a member of the debate, hockey, and basketball teams.
In 1999, Jared enrolled at Harvard University though he was alleged that he was accepted due to his father’s donations and history with the school. Kushner graduated from Harvard in 2003 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in government.
In 2007, He graduated from New York University with dual JD/MBA degrees. He interned at Manhattan District Attorney Robert Morgenthau’s office, and at Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP.
Jared Kushner Biography
Full Name: Jared Corey Kushner
Profession: Businessman, investor, real-estate developer, and newspaper publisher
Popular for: Being Donald Trump’s son-in-law and he is also one of the most influential real estate businessmen in New York.
Jared Kushner Height: 1.91m (6 ft 3 in)
Weight: 185 Pounds (85 kg)
Shoe Size (Approx): 11 (US)
Body Stats (Approx):
Chest – 44 in or 112 cm
Biceps – 14 in or 36 cm
Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Purchased the New York Observer, a weekly New York City newspaper in 2006.
- Assuming the role of Cheif Executive Officer (CEO) of Kushner Companies in 2008.
- Jared Kushner with his brother and Ryan Williams co-founded Cadre (now RealCadre LLC) in 2014.
- Named Senior Advisor to the President in 2017.
- Personal Life
Date of Birth: 10th January 1981
Jared Kushner Age (2018): 37
Birthplace: Livingston, New Jersey, United States
Jared Kushner Education :
- Frisch School, New Jersey
- Harvard University, Massachusetts
- New York University, New York City
Address: Jared Kushner
666 Fifth Avenue
New York City
Affairs & Rumors
- Laura Englander (2006) – Jared Kushner dated Laura Englander while studying at the New York University, who is the daughter of hedge fund mogul Israel Englander. They went out for around a year and were seen together at a number of public events.
- Ivanka Trump (Jared Kushner Wife) (2007-Present) – Jared started dating Ivanka in 2007. Ivanka is the daughter of President Donald Trump and she was also a fashion model. They courted each other for a period of 2 years before getting married at a lavish ceremony at the Trump National Golf Club in New Jersey in October 2009. The couple is sometimes called J-Vanka. They had to endure minor trouble in their relationship as they had to separate briefly in 2008. They have three children – one daughter Arabella Rose and two sons Joseph Frederick, and Theodore James.
Jared Kushner Family
- Jared Kushner Wife – Ivanka Trump (Businesswoman, fashion designer, author, fashion model, and reality television personality)
- Father – Charles Kushner (Real Estate Developer)
- Mother – Seryl Kushner (Housewife, socialite)
- Siblings – Dara Kushner (Older Sister), Joshua Kushner (Younger Brother) (Businessman, Investor), Nicole Kushner (Younger Sister)
- Others – Donald Trump (Father-in-law) (Businessman, Real Estate Developer, Hotelier, Politician), Ivana Trump (Mother-in-law)
Jared Kushner hobbies and favorites are unknown.
Net Worth: $854 Million
Jared Kushner Interesting Facts
- Jared Kushner sold and bought real estate properties as a hobby and managed to turn over tidy $20 million profit while studying the New York University.
- He bought New York Observer, a New York City weekly by mostly through the money in earned New York University which estimated to roughly $10 million.
- Kushner made a bid at the Major League Basketball team, Los Angeles Dodgers in 2012 before eventually withdrawing his bid.
- He has acquired real estate worth $7 billion in New York over the space of 9 years starting from 2007.
- Jared’s admission to the Harvard University was shrouded in controversy as it was alleged that he only got admitted because of his father’s donations of millions of dollars.
- He created the record by buying the 666 Fifth Avenue for $1.8 billion in 2007, which then became the most expensive single property purchase in the US history.
- Jared was reported to be behind the selection of Indiana Governor Mike Pence as his father in law’s running mate in 2016 elections.
- Before joining the Republican’s, he was a steady contributor to the Democratic party cause, contributing over $100,000 over the time of 15 years.
- After Jared Kushner became a senior White House advisor in January 2017, he stepped down from the position of CEO of Kushner Companies and he had to step down from the position of publisher at Observer magazine also.
- Jared does not take any salary under Trump administration.
- Before joining Trump administration, Jared Kushner had the experience of the member of the Institute of Politics while at Harvard University in the freshman year, this was his only experience in politics until then.
- Jared is the mastermind for running the successful social media campaigns during the Trump Presidential campaign.
- Kushner’s dad Charles was jailed for evading tax, and some illegal campaign donations in 2008.
- Jared Kushner professes that Donald Trump is not an anti-Semite or a racist.
- Over time he has shown unvarnished disdain for the press.
- Jared runs the White House Office of American Innovation.
Jared Kushner Twitter, Instagram