Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Who We Are
We are a team of information, celebrity and gossip lovers trying to provide useful information to the visitors related to the latest celebrity updates.
Our website address is https://www.lostgravel.com/
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to LostGravel. When subscribing to our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: Name and Email address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We promise to never send you any spam. Please report to us if you receive any. LostGravel will never ask for your Credit Card and Bank accounts details, and we request that you do not enter it on our site.
When you contact us for any services that we provide, we may collect your personal information such as your full name, email address, etc. that you input on the contact form. If you wish to remove any of this information from our database, you can contact us and we will clear it for you.
Cookies and Tracking
A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that the website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the website. The cookie will collect information relating to your use of LostGravel, information about your device such as the device’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and if you arrived at our site via a link from third party site, the URL of the linking page. If you are a registered user or subscriber, it may also collect your name and email address, which may be transferred to data processors for registered user or subscriber verification purposes. To know more about cookies, please read this article.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to save your name, email address, and website in the form of cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to save your name, email address, and website in the form of cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to LostGravel, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Data We Collect From User Inputs
Here is the description of the type of information we collect from the user input fields such as comments, contact forms, email subscriptions, etc. You can get any of these data removed from our website just by emailing us.
When visitors leave comments on LostGravel, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
When you subscribe to LostGravel, we may collect your personal information such as email address, name, etc. You will receive a confirmation mail to confirm the subscription. You can also opt out of the mailing list any time as you wish just using the link provided in our emails or just by contacting us.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We keep contact form submissions for an indefinite time period for customer service purposes. If you wish to remove any information you submitted on a contact form on our website, please contact us at [email protected]
When visiting LostGravel, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the date and time of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Links to Third Party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own. The non-proprietary components used in here are subject to the licensing agreements of their respective copyright holders and are binding for the user.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Articles on LostGravel may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites such as YouTube, Instagram, and others behave in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
LostGravel collects website usage data using Google Analytics and NewRelic. Using a cookie, website visitor usage statistics are used to improve the website by doing things such as identifying popular content or learning how users find the site. If you wish, you may opt out of Google Analytics tracking by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways –
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- We implement security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit or access your personal information.
- We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may also release your information when we believe releasing is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Who We Share Your Data With
We share some of the information such as comments, session details, cookies, etc. with the following third-party services for the purpose of improving our website, avoiding spam, serving better ads, etc. Below are the details of who we share your data with.
- Interest-Based Advertising Networks: Media.net and RevContent: We use ad services such as Media.net and RevContent to serve interest-based ads on our website. This third-party advertising service may use technologies such as Cookies to serve interest-based ads to you.
Contact form messages may be forwarded or shared with relevant parties in order to respond to your requests or issues.
How Long We Retain Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is done so that we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Information sent through contact forms is also held indefinitely.
If you subscribed to our newsletter or services, your data will be retained until you decide to opt out of the mailing list. You can do so by using the unsubscribe link under each mail that we send or by directly contacting us.
What Rights We Have Over Your Data
If you have an account on LostGravel or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
LostGravel does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on LostGravel, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Where We Send Your Data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service such as Akismet.
Messages sent through the contact page are processed by Jetpack.
How We Protect Your Data?
We value the privacy of the visitors. So, we are continuously protecting your data from any thefts or hacks. We are using the SSL encryption on our website that ensures the website is served over HTTPS. Also, we have several layers of protection mechanisms in place such as Firewalls, Two-factor authentication, etc. We also train our staff to carefully deal with the user information and never leave any loopholes for any data breach. Your data is safe with us.
What Data Breach Procedures We Have in Place
We take data privacy seriously. We have internal reporting systems and firewalls that prevent any data breaches by creating an extremely powerful wall between the hackers and our website. We also do have contact mechanism that allows users to reach us and let us know any bugs on our website. We run security inspections on our website to make sure that the website and its data stays protected.
If at any time, you believe that LostGravel or its users/members have not adhered to these principles, please notify LostGravel by e-mail at [email protected] and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.