Taylor Alison Swift (aka Taylor Swift) is an American singer-songwriter. She is one of the world’s leading contemporary recording artists and she is known for narrative songs about her personal life. She was born and raised in Pennsylvania and moved to Nashville, Tennessee at the age of 14 to pursue a career in country music. Taylor Swift single, “Our Song”, made her the youngest person to single-handedly write and perform a number-one song on the Hot Country Songs chart. Album “Fearless” won four Grammy Awards, with Taylor Swift becoming the youngest Album of the Year winner.
Swift was the sole writer of her album, Speak Now (2010). It debuted at number one in the United States and the single “Mean” won two Grammy Awards. For her fifth album, the pop-focused 1989 (2014), she received three Grammys and became the first woman and fifth act overall to win Album of the Year twice. Its singles “Shake It Off”, “Blank Space”, and “Bad Blood” reached number one in the US, Australia, and Canada. Swift’s sixth album, Reputation (2017) and its lead single “Look What You Made Me Do” topped the UK and US charts.
As a songwriter, Swift has received awards from the Nashville Songwriters Association and the Songwriters Hall of Fame and was included in Rolling Stone’s 100 Greatest Songwriters of All Time in 2015. Taylor Swift is also the recipient of 10 Grammys, six Guinness World Records, one Emmy, 23 Billboard Music Awards, and 12 Country Music Association Awards. Swift is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, having sold more than 40 million albums—including 27.8 million in the US—and 130 million single downloads. Taylor Swift also ranked first in Celebrity 100.
Taylor Swift Biography
Full Name: Taylor Alison Swift
Nicknames: T-Swizzle, Swifty, Tay Tay
Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Actor
Popular for: Glittery guitars, Album Fearless released in 2008 & narrative songs about her personal life
Taylor Swift Height: 1.78m (5 ft 10 in) (Updated)
Weight: 133 Pounds (60 kg) (Updated)
Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
Figure Measurements (Approx): 89-66-89 cm (35-26-35 in)
Hair Color: Changes shades pretty often (though mostly blonde)
Debut: Album – Taylor Swift (2006)
Movie – Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience (2009)
Awards: Won – 323
Nominations – 605
Date of Birth: 13th December 1989
Taylor Swift Age (2018): 28
Birthplace: Reading, Pennsylvania, United States
Ethnicity: German, English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh & just a bit Italian
- Alvernia Montessori School
- The Wyndcroft School
- Wyomissing Area Junior/Senior High School
- Hendersonville High School
- Aaron Academy
Address: Taylor Swift
Big Machine Records
1219 16th Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37212-2901
Taylor Swift Affairs & Rumors
- Patrick Schwarzenegger – (Rumor) American model.
- Tim Tebow – (Rumor) American Football Player
- Zac Efron – (Rumor) American actor and singer.
- Joe Jonas (July 2008 – October 2008) – Taylor and Joe dated in 2008. Taylor wrote a song about their relationship, “Forever & Always”, “Last Kiss” and “Better Than Revenge”.
- Lucas Till (2009) – They started dating in April 2009. They met on the sets of Hannah Montana: The Movie. They separated in September 2009.
- Taylor Lautner (2009) – These two Taylors met each other in September 2009 and started dating and separated in December 2009. Swift also wrote two songs dedicated to Lautner, viz. “Back to December” and “Begin Again”.
- Cory Monteith – (Rumor) Canadian actor.
- John Mayer (2010) – They met at Grammy Awards 2009 and dated for more than a month from July to August 2010. She wrote a song “Dear John” about him.
- Toby Hemingway (2010) – Taylor dated English actor Toby for a couple of months until October 2010. They met during the filming of Swift’s music video “Mine”.
- Jake Gyllenhaal (2010) – She dated actor Gyllenhaal for a couple of months until December 2010.
- Connor Kennedy (2012) – Connor is an American socialite, they dated from May to September 2012.
- Harry Styles (2013) – Both started dating in November 2012 and ended their relationship on January 5, 2013.
- Bradley Cooper – (Rumor) American actor, director, and producer.
- Thomas Odell – (Rumor) English singer-songwriter.
- Matthew Gray Gubler – (Rumor) American actor and artist.
- Alexander Skarsgård – (Rumor) Swedish actor.
- Douglas Booth – (Rumor) English actor.
- Evan Spiegel (2013) – Snpachat co-founder, Evan Spiegel, and Taylor Swift started dating in December 2013. The relationship came to an end after a couple of months.
- Brenton Thwaites – (Rumor)Australian actor.
- Calvin Harris (2015) – Taylor started dating Scottish DJ Calvin Harris in March 2015. They decided to split on May 29, 2016.
- Tom Hiddleston (2016) – Taylor dated British actor, Tom Hiddleston from June 2016 to September 2016.
- Joe Alwyn (2016-Present) – Taylor Swift publicly started dating British actor, Joe Alwyn in May 2017. It was claimed that they had been dating secretly months before the relationship went public.
Taylor Swift Family
- Father – Scott Kingsley Swift (Merrill Lynch financial adviser)
- Mother – Andrea Finlay (Homemaker) (previously worked as a mutual fund marketing executive)
- Sibling: Austin Swift (Younger brother)
Hobbies: Baking, Knitting, Fishing, Making snow globes, Cooking, Watching TV, Horseriding, Waterskiing, Travelling & Journalling
Food: A Kind of Casserole – basically sweet potatoes with this brown sugary crust
Book: The Hunger Games, To Kill a Mockingbird & The Great Gatsby
Perfumes: Tom Ford, Escada Moon Sparkle, Wonderstruck, Lollia & Perfumes by Gwen Stefani
Music: Dolly Parton, Rihana, Shania Twain, Patsy Cline, Katy Perry, Keith Urban & John Mayer
Movie: Love Actually (2003)
TV Shows: CSI, Law & Order
Sports: Football & Volleyball
Animal: Cat & Horse
Audi: R8 – Sport
Porsche: 911 Turbo
Net Worth: $320 Million
Taylor Swift Interesting Facts
- Taylor was in 4th grade when she won a national poetry contest with her poem entitled “Monster in My Closet” and she was only 10.
- Taylor Swift height and weight are 5 feet 10 inches and 133 pounds respectively.
- She wrote a novel of 350 pages when she was 12.
- Swift was named an immortal by Rolling Stone magazine in March 2013. “If Taylor Swift stopped producing hits right now, at 23, she could tour a killer oldies show for the rest of her life,” Rolling Stone proclaimed.
- USA Today named Swift “Musician of the Year” in 2009.
- Taylor Swift was listed in Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People twice in 2010 and in 2015.
- She is the first artist named as “Woman of the Year” twice by Billboard in 2011 and 2014.
- Taylor Swift became the youngest woman ever, aged 25, to be included on Forbes’ “100 Most Powerful Women” list in 2015.
- Taylor Swift is the youngest person, aged 25, to enter Fortune’s 40 Under 40 List, ranking at number 6; the highest rank ever for an entertainer on the list in 2015.
- She stayed 31 Weeks at No. 1 on the Billboard Artist 100, the most of any artist.
- Taylor Swift is known to be best friends with Selena Gomez.
- .She was named as the most charitable celebrity by Dosomething.org for the fourth year in a row (2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015).
- Taylor Swift is the youngest person to be included in 2016 Forbes’ America’s Self-Made Women List with a net worth of $250 M at the age of 26.
- Upcoming post – Taylor Swift Songs.
Taylor Swift Twitter, Facebook, Instagram